The ImmPort team is in the process of updating and adding to existing data submission documentation. During the updating process, older versions of this content can be found by clicking on this link or this link.
ImmPort Data Upload Workflow and Templates
ImmPort staff can help you understand the data deposition process, which Data Upload Templates you need, how to complete them and in what order. Please contact us at ImmPort_Helpdesk@immport.org
- A set of decision tree diagrams is available to explain the order of data uploads and the types of templates to use.
- Data is deposited in private workspaces and access control is specified by the data providers. Please contact us to set up a private workspace. Data is shared from private workspaces at the discretion of the data providers and their funding agency. Citing your ImmPort study is straightforward.
- Detailed descriptions of the upload templates are available at Submission Templates
- The complete set of ImmPort Upload Templates and the User Guide is available as a zip file.
- The Data Upload site supports file and folder based uploads when you are ready to deposit your data. ImmPort .txt templates should be included in all uploads.
- Descriptions and specifications of the ImmPort Upload Templates are available as a pdf file.
- Example data upload packages are available for review.
- An interactive graphic of the ImmPort Data Model is available
- ImmPort works with the HIPC Bioinformatics Standards Working Group to develop guidelines for metadata and results.